Simple Cremation $1000
This includes the basic services charge for filing the necessary paperwork, local transportation of the deceased, the cremation container, the cremation itself, and the minimum (black plastic) urn.
Additional Services (to be added to the $1000)
- Home Removal (if second staff member is necessary, and only up to 45 miles distance) $100
- Private Family Viewing or Witness of Cremation $120 – $240
- Mileage over the first 20 miles $3/mile, one way (up to 90 mile radius)
- Upon Request – taking fingerprint (used for “thumbie” jewelry), lock of hair, separate keepsake portions of cremains- No Charge
- Urns $50-$250
- Custom Memorial Folders (first 50) $35 + tax
- Guest Book $45 + tax
- Thank You Cards (box of 25) $10 + tax
Third Party Items
- Death Certificates $13 for the first, $6 for each additional
- Medical Examiner’s Cremation Authorization Fee (depending on county) usually $50
- Postage for mailing urn; cost varies with weight and distance usually $40 – $90
- Other third party items to consider include: newspaper obituaries, flowers, cemetery charges, luncheon, honorariums (for officiant, place of worship, musician, etc.)
Above is a simplified version of our services and costs.
Click the button below to view the General Price List PDF, which is the FTC required format for pricing.